THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES COMPRISE AN ONLINE PLATFORM THROUGH WHICH EVENT SUPPLIERS MAY CREATE LISTINGS FOR EVENT SERVICES AND EVENT ORGANISERS
MAY LEARN ABOUT AND REQUEST QUOTES DIRECTLY WITH THE EVENT SUPPLIERS. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EVENTSENSE IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY AGREEMENTS ENTERED INTO
BETWEEN EVENT SUPPLIERS AND EVENT ORGANISERS, NOR IS EVENTSENSE A SUPPLIER OR ORGANISER OF EVENTS, AGENT OR INSURER. EVENTSENSE HAS NO CONTROL OVER OR RESPONSIBILITY
FOR THE CONDUCT OF EVENT SUPPLIERS, EVENT ORGANISERS AND OTHER USERS OF THE SITE, APPLICATION AND SERVICES AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN THIS REGARD TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
Use of this website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old and can form legally binding contracts. By accessing or using the website, you confirm that you are so eligible.
The term ‘Eventsense’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- By using this site, you explicitly allow the use of your contact information to be stored by Eventsense and to be passed onto our register of suppliers.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by Eventsense and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Eventsense takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Eventsense. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them and if you access them, you do so at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
In using the service provided by Eventsense, you acknowledge that Eventsense is not acting as a contractor or agent and will not be construed to be a party to any contract or agreement between the users of this website.
Eventsense™ is a registered trademark of PK Digital.
Photography by permission of Hannah Hall Photography.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2011. Geospatial data provided by Ordnance Survey under the OS OpenData Licence.
ContentContributions made to the Website are encouraged, providing they are made in a responsible manner and are in no way inaccurate, defamatory or misleading.
Eventsense reserves the right, without any obligation whatsoever, to review, correct, remove or modify any content submitted to the website.
Any information you provide in relation to your business or service must be accurate and truthful.
By registering as a business, service, supplier or trader you accept that your company can be reviewed by your customers and other users of the site.
Eventsense reserve the right to remove any customer reviews where we think the information given is bogus, inaccurate or deemed not be genuine.
By submitting feedback comments or reviews you agree that:
- The content submitted to Eventsense shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Eventsense and you hereby irrevocably assign to Eventsense all of your copyright and other intellectual property rights in and to all submitted reviews, comments and feedback.
- Eventsense reserves the right to remove from the website any submitted content for any reason and without notice
- You represent and warrant that your comments are honest and truthful and that they do not breach the rights of any other person or entity and you indemnify us and hold us harmless in respect of any financial damages, claims, losses or penalties that may arise as a result of the submitted content.
If you see any content on the site that is illegal, offensive, incorrect or breaches copyright, please contact us.
Event SuppliersOnly geunine companies may register to be a supplier and by registering you confirm that you are properly and fully qualified and experienced and hold any required licenses and insurances as required by law.
Details of contact information and event details (“leads”) are the database copyright of Eventsense and are provided for Supplier’s sole internal use and must not be sold or published without the prior written consent of Eventsense.
You may not publish, broadcast, sell or otherwise redistribute these leads. Use of any automated system or software to extract data from this website for commercial purposes (“screen scraping”) is prohibited.
It is expressly forbidden to access database records for the purpose of resale or distribution by any means and may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Any violation of the above terms may also constitute a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act").
Eventsense reserves its right to take such action as it considers necessary, including issuing legal proceedings without further notice, in relation to any unauthorised use of this website or breach of the Act.
You understand and agree that sending a quote does not guarantee the quote will be read, and does not guarantee that you will be engaged by any event organiser.
Subscriptions and Credits
Eventsense credits allow you to respond to requests via the website to potential clients. By purchasing Eventsense credits you accept that they have no monetary value, are non-refundable and do not represent any form of stored value. Pre-filled credits are reset on each billing cycle. These Eventsense credits DO NOT rollover from month to month. Eventsense credits purchased via top-up or a PAYG subscription will expire 12 months after purchase.
Your use of the services is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy as defined below. Eventsense reserve the right to cancel, suspend or otherwise terminate any account which violates the Acceptable Use Policy at any time.
- Quotes may only be sent for the services requested by the Event Organiser.
- Eventsense reserves the right to limit the number of quotes sent per account.
- Service area changes within the paid period are at the discretion of Eventsense.
You are solely responsible for safeguarding your Eventsense account password and for all activity that occurs on your account. You agree to notify Eventsense immediately of any unauthorised use. Eventsense is not liable for any losses by any party caused by an unauthorised use of your account, but you may be liable for the losses of Eventsense or others due to such unauthorised use.
OwnershipBy uploading material, including but not limited to text, video, pictures, audio files to the website you do so on the basis that:
- You own or have the right to distribute such content
- The material is compliant with all legislation, laws and regulations in the UK and the material is not obscene, pornographic, abusive, detrimental, threatening, defamatory or libellous.
- You grant Eventsense an irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide licence to publish any material that you provide to us.
Event OrganisersEventsense does not charge any fee to Event Organisers and does not charge suppliers any commission for bookings. You acknowledge and accept that Eventsense is not a booking service, and the quotation process is intended for establishing contact only. Acceptance or receipt of a quote does not constitute any binding legal agreement with us or the supplier.
You must negotiate and agree the terms of business directly with the supplier. You acknowledge and agree that Eventsense does not in any way represent you or the supplier and that Eventsense will not be responsible or liable for the provision and delivery of the event services or any requirements in connection with those services.
Event Organisers understand and agree that by submitting a valid quote request we do not guarantee a response or that a suitable quote for event services will be received.
By submitting your enquiry you acknowledge and agree that your contact details provided with your request will be shared with suppliers registered on the website.
Your privacy is critically important to us and we care about your data. We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
Eventsense is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Eventsense may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018.
What we collect
We automatically collect information on how you interact with the services, such as the IP address from which you access the services, date and time, information about your browser, operating system and computer or device, pages viewed, and items clicked. We may also collect location information, including location information automatically provided by your computer or device.
To provide our services we may collect the following information:
- name and company name
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to providing our services to you
What we do with the information we gather
We may contact you by email, phone, or mail:
- To provide our products and services
- For identification and authentication
- To improve our service
- To enable us to contact you
- For invoicing purposes
Third PartiesEventsense employs certain third parties to provide infrastructure and support to enable us to provide our services to you. The data provided to these third parties is required by them to provide these services and any other use is prohibited.
This may include:
- Payment processing
- Helpdesk systems
- E-mail services
- Other business support services
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard
drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic
or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the
Data Protection Act 1998 and/or The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Making changes to your informationYou may edit, delete, correct or view the information we hold about you by logging into the website.
For reasons of law or other legal processes we may be required to retain certain information from closed accounts. Furthermore, we may also disclose information about you if we have reason to believe that such disclosure is in the interest of national security, law enforcement or other public interest or if your activities violate the Terms and Conditions of our services.
If you have any questions please contact us by sending an email to